Terms of Service
Height Advantages LLC ("Company", "US,"We", or "our") provides visitors information on heightadvantages.com ("Website") subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms & Conditions"). The term "you" refers to any visitor, viewer, or user of the website and/or any service, or survey of the Company.
We reserve the right to amend this Agreement at any time without notice to you. We will alert you to any changes on top of this page where to revision and updated date are indicated above.
Adult use (Over 18 Use) and the United States Only:
The website is intended only for individuals over the age of 18 residing in the United States of America. We do not mean any representations that this website is available to use from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and on your own initiative. It's solely your responsibility to ensure compliance with applicable laws in your specific area and jurisdiction.
Guidelines for Site Use:
We have established certain guidelines to keep ourselves and our community safe ("Guidelines"). By visiting or using the website or any Product, you agree to abide by these Guidelines, as follows.
- You will comply with all applicable law
- You will not act in any way that is fraudulent, false, misleading, deceitful, or deceptive such as harassment or impersonating another individual other than yourself or the organization, or falsifying your association with an entity.
- You will not upload, send an email, post, or make available information or content which infringes any copyright, trade secret, trademark, right of publicity, privacy, property or other intellectual property or proprietary rights or any information or content that you do not have the right to make available through any law, contractual or fiduciary relationship or otherwise.
- You will not post, upload, send, message, email, text, or otherwise make available any material or behave in a manner which could be perceived as harassing, demeaning, threatening, "stalking", defamatory, sexually explicitly, abusing, vulgar, hate speech, indecent, or objectionable.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the website or any of the Products
- You will not block or cover any advertisements on the website;
- You will notify us through the contact information provided below if you know or have reason to know that a violation of any of our Guidelines has occurred.
- You will not engage in any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising nor will you send any spam
- You will not send any materials which contain viruses, devices, information collection or transmission mechanisms, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, adware, keystroke loggers or any other programs or code which would be harmful to, interfere with or attempt to interfere with our systems
- You will not engage in or encourage others to engage in any activity which would violate any law, constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or infringe on the rights of any third party
- You will not upload, post, send, email, or otherwise make available any material which would reveal the personal information of another individual
- You will not behave in any manner which could limit or otherwise impact any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website and/or any Product
*We reserve the right to deny you access to the website and any Products in our sole discretion at any time for any reason.
The website and its content and all Products, including but not limited to video, photographs, sound recording, images of digital content, text graphics, and other material are owned or licensed by the Company and are protected by copyright, trademarks (whether unregistered or registered) , design rights, database rights, and all other intellectual property right afforded to us ("Intellectual Property")
While you may view and have access to our Intellectual Property for non-commercial use, and personal and abide by the following.
- Our intellectual Property must be approved by a Height Advanages LLC member with explicit consent to use the original and unedited work which includes all audio recording, video, photographs, and video graphics.
- You may not reproduce, resell, distribute, publicly perform, create derivative works, transmit, republic, exploit, or copy Intellectual Property for any commercial or non-commercial use unless explicit written consent from Height Advantages LLC approved member.
Your use of this website and any products is entirely at your risk, as the website and our Products are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We do not express implied warranties or representation relating to the website, its content, and our Products. We do not imply any warranties or representation that the website will operate without error or that website, the servers relied on, or our third-party Products/services websites are from computer viruses or other potentially harmful or destructive features. We do vent all programs and third parties, but cannot guarantee any harm from them.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permissible by law, Height Advantages and its contractors, owners, partners, agents, employees, and license as applicable should not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary or loss or damage including but not limited to damages for lost profits, goodwill, business interruption, loss of intangible, digital losses, loss of data, which may directly or indirectly arise out of related to your use or inability to access this website or third-party Products. This limitation of liability applies whether such liability arises from tort, negligence, breach of contract or other legal theory or liability.
You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and our affiliates, and our respective directors, contractors, successors, joint venture partners, shareholders, agents, affiliates, officers, employees, assignees and licensees from and against any and all damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses resulting from any suits, proceedings, judgments, demands, causes of action and claims (collectively, the “Claims”), including legal and accounting fees and expenses, whether or not involving a third party claim, to the extent arising out of, relating to or resulting from: (i) your use or misuse of this website or any of our Products, (ii) your breach of this Agreement, or (iii) your violation of any third party rights, including without limitation any copyright, trade secret, trademark, right of publicity, privacy, property or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. We will provide you with notice of any Claims, and may in our sole discretion assist you, at your expense, in defending such Claims. We reserve the right to assume exclusive control of defending any such Claim, at your expense, including your choice of legal counsel. You agree to cooperate and assist us in defending any such Claim.
When you purchase any Service or Product through this website, or a third party you are responsible for all applicable fees and taxes. It is your responsibility to provide complete, accurate, and update to-day billing and credit or debit card billing. If your payment method is expired or declined, you hereby agree to pay all applicable fees and taxes due upon demand. You also agree to pay all costs of collection including attorneys, on the outstanding balance.
All matters relating to or arising out of this Agreement shall be governed by the state of Minnesota.
Class Action Waiver
You agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be solely between you and the Company.
YOU AGREE TO WAIVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE AS A CLASS ACTION. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL ONLY MAKE CLAIMS AGAINST US IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND CANNOT MAKE CLAIMS AGAINST US AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OR AS A REPRESENTATIVE.
Height Advantages LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Height Advantages LLC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
How to Contact Height Advantages LLC
If you have question or concerns please email us at email@example.com